This is the best deal in town! Price reduced to $400,000! Come see this 4600+/- sq. ft. home at Bryce Resort! The main level has a master suite plus a 2nd BR, living room, dining room, kitchen, walk-in pantry, laundry room, office, and more! The upper level has a master suite plus 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom, family room, storage and more! Basement level has storage & utility room, 2 car garage. This home has large windows to enjoy nature and the views, space for those large gatherings, deck, paved driveway, and so much more! Schedule your appointment at this new low price at about $87/sq ft. This home needs some cosmetic touches (flooring/paint/your ideas), but you can't build for this price! All at a 4 season resort!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Insulated, Bay Window(s), Casement
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Club House, Community Center, Convenience Store, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Gift Shop, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Library, Non-Lake Recreational A
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price