Mature Bald Cypress trees caress the front lawn of this brick ranch providing lots of shade to enjoy the flowering shrubs and flowers . The interior has a welcoming living room with wood burning fireplace . Dining area with double window overlooks the spacious rear yard with ample space for gardening. Family room off the kitchen is great for entertaining . Located on a quiet street within walking distance of shopping, banking. A gardner's dream !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,539 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone, Above Ground
Page County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Storm Window
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price