***Highest & best offer deadline Saturday, April 17 at 8pm*** Cute as a button! 1950s charm awaits you with original refinished hardwood floors and built-in shelving in this well-maintained, all-brick cape cod that's full of upgrades. Enhancements include: 5-year-old roof, HVAC system and hot water heater; 4-year-old appliances; newer energy efficient windows; renovated bathroom with upgraded plumbing in both the bathroom and kitchen; new flooring in the kitchen; and insulation added to the attic, existing walls, and floor joists for sound mitigation. Enjoy single-level living with a bedroom, full bath, and laundry room all on the main level. Two additional rooms upstairs provide ample space for more bedrooms, an office, or hobby room. Located right off Rt. 340 in a community with no HOA, get the feel of country living with convenient amenities like city water, sewer, trash removal and road maintenance. This home also has both a covered front porch and side porch, perfect for overlooking the spacious half-acre lot filled with mature trees. If you're looking for a low maintenance, move-in ready home with tons of curb appeal and character, you've found it at 150 Al Good Drive!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,737 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Page County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price