Add this exceptional, successful Vacation Rental Farmette to your Portfolio! Featuring a Cute Cape Cod Cottage Overlooking spectacular Mountain, Valley, and Lake Views of Seven Fountains Lake with 6+ Acres of Fenced Pasture in a Peaceful, Quiet Setting. It is the Perfect Get Away from the Hustle and Bustle of City Life! This Turn-Key Vacation Rental Farmette is a Money Maker, Grossing $30k+ every year! You can relax on the Hammock, make a campfire in the yard, hang out and entertain on the deck, or pet the horses and goats! Retire inside to the Gourmet Kitchen w/ Stone Fireplace and Wood Stove, vaulted Ceiling w/ Sky Lights and Ceiling Fans. Open Master Suite on the Upper Level Loft w/ Jetted Tub/Tile Shower. Laundry room and wash sink on Main Level! full renovation since the build date is 1975. Come see this exquisite property before its gone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
1,008 sq. ft
Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Stove.
- Stone, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Skylight, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Panoramic, Water, Valley, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Open, Private, Rural, Secluded, Unrestricted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)