Delightful one-level brick home in scenic subdivision on east side of town. City water and sewer, underground utilities, and nice views of the Blue Ridge Mountains to the east. Entry foyer, large living room, two fireplaces, and over-sized family room at rear, which opens onto an east-facing wood deck. Back yard is securely fenced for children or pets. Attached 2-car garage w single overhead door, features separate workshop, or tool room, and conveys w numerous free-standing shelving units. Basketball hoop installed out front can stay, or go. Corner lot has driveway off both the main street and the side street.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Page County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Range Hood, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price